Photographer, Graphic Designer, Web Developer, environmental activist, and mental health advocate. As a creative freelancer, I have done a little bit of everything. Photojournalist, portrait and product photographer, logo designer, branding designer, web master, developer, UX designer, and everything in between. As an activist, I promote the stewardship and care of this earth through photography, and believe in normalizing mental health care and providing solidarity through my personal artwork and designs.View/Download Resume
Is that design should be used for the good of all. Art is a powerful tool, and should be respected as such. To that end, I believe that:
- Art should be used to promote just causes and never be used to belittle others.
- Design should uplift and promote others who strive to change this world for the better.
- Art should never be used to mislead others for profit.
- Highly manipulated images should never be presented as the truth. (Photography should be honest and not over manipulated.)
- Accessibility should be the standard for design and functionality.